Buy Contoured Memory Foam Pillow & Say Goodbye to Neck and Shoulder Pain
Do you know that more than anything else it is your neck and head’s position that helps you sleep well at night?
Research suggests that the wrong sleeping position not just creates sleeping issues but can develop chronic musculoskeletal pain regardless of the sleeper’s age. That’s why we at Royal Therapy have created ergonomic neck contour pillows to ensure deep sleep.
Royal Therapy Contour Memory Foam Pillow Review:
Royal Therapy memory foam contour pillows are designed according to the rules of ergonomics science. These are adjustable contour memory foam pillows having removable height pads with two slopes to match your build. Your neck and head are contoured well, and the upper body is positioned comfortably while the pressure points remain relaxed. With these features, your upper body remains perfectly aligned and you enjoy a good night’s sleep.
We offer the best contour memory foam pillows in the USA that provide even support to your head/neck and create uniform pressure around the area. These are ideal pillows for side, back, and stomach sleepers because of being fully adjustable. All you need to do is unzip the bamboo cover and remove the middle foam layer to adjust the pillow according to your needs. The unique bamboo cover is created with heat-dissipating technology to prevent thermal buildup while sleeping.
Why Order Contour Memory Foam Pillow from Royal Therapy?
To prevent long-term health issues like musculoskeletal pain, we offer the best contour memory foam pillows in the market. Our exclusively designed, ergonomic memory foam contoured pillow is an excellent choice to support your upper body.
Check out some exclusive features of our contoured memory foam pillows design:
- We use top-quality, hygienic, CertuPUR-US certified contour pillow memory foam in all our products
- Each contour pillow comes with a super soft, non-toxic, and heat-dissipating pillowcase created from bamboo-derived rayon fabric
- Our pillowcases meet the OEKO-TEX Standard, so, you can confidently order memory foam contour pillows
- Our pillows represent our trademark superior craftsmanship and have an aesthetically pleasing design with elegantly embroidered brand logo R and golden piping around the edges for a luxurious feel
- Our memory foam contour pillow price is most competitive in the industry
- You get a 5-year brand warranty with every Royal Therapy pillow
- To ensure maximum customer satisfaction, we offer 100-night free trial. If you aren’t satisfied, simply return the product within 100 days and get a full refund
- To match the varying bed sizes, we offer queen and king size memory foam contoured pillows
Royal Therapy Contour Memory Foam Pillow Vs. Traditional Pillow
The cervical spine is that delicate area where the neck and upper back connect via seven vertebral segments, which form the spinal cord. Cervical spine’s natural curve alignment is important to prevent musculoskeletal pain and neck injuries.
For optimal support to the spine, there shouldn’t be any gap between the neck and pillow. Rectangular, fluffy or feathered pillows collapse quickly when you sleep, so, these don’t provide structural support and may cause neck injury. However, Royal Therapy contoured memory foam pillows keep your head elevated and spine straight instead of creating an awkward angle as traditional pillows do. This ensures sound and peaceful sleep.
Royal Therapy Memory Foam Contoured Pillow Health Benefits:
- Maximum Contour and Neck Support:
Our neck’s circumference is thinner than our head, so for maximum support, the neck should be raised slightly while the head must rest in a little dip. Our ergonomic contour pillow memory foam has a distinct curve with two raised ends and a central dip to support the head and neck’s natural shape. Rectangular pillows cannot offer such support.
- Ideal Spinal Alignment:
Our luxury contoured memory foam pillow offers better resistance under the head’s heavier parts and supports the lighter neck area equally well. Hence, your head/neck muscles remain relaxed and the spine is well-supported to help you enjoy deep sleep.
- Easy Breathing:
Research reveals that spinal alignment is important to reduce pressure on your lungs during sleep. By offering superior spinal alignment, our memory foam contoured pillows help you breathe easily while sleeping.
- Improved Blood Circulation to the Muscles:
Royal Therapy’s contoured memory foam pillow offers the ideal combo of firmness and softness and its unique shape promotes easier blood circulation to the rest of your body. Rectangular or hard pillows restrict blood circulation and create stress around your neck area while contour pillows relax them.
- No More Tossing and Turning:
By providing even support to your neck and head, these pillows eliminate sleeping issues by offering maximum relaxation and comfort to all types of sleepers.