Royal Therapy is your best choice for home goods and relaxation gifts. All of our products are premium-grade goods that helps relax your body making you fall asleep faster and sleep better throughout the night.
- ROYAL THERAPY weighted blanket provides the gentle sensation of being hugged or held, which can help improve overall sleep quality
- A weighted blanket should be smaller than regular blanket because it is supposed to cover your body other than your bed. Please be rest assured it is correct size when you see a twin/queen
- Weighted blanket is smaller than anticipated. It is OK when a weighted blanket can barely cover the mattress.
- For the first few nights, you may feel it is too heavy or too light weight even for adults and children. Getting used to a weighted blanket takes about 2-7 days, please bear with the magic weighted blanket a few more days.
- Blanket materials are cool and breathable and you can use the inner blanket on its own (without the cover) in the summer months as it is designed for weight, not warmth. It also feels comfortable with our gravity product in winter as they are thick enough if you use it with duvet or sheets.
- Royal Therapy provides the same amount of heat as the comforter that’s on your bed right now – no more, no less. If you sleep with the AC or fan on, you’ll have no problem using our blanket in the Summer.
- The weighted blanket is meant to be used individually to maximize its benefits. It is sized for 1 person as any bigger would result in much of the weight being wasted on empty parts of the bed.
- The fabrics and glass beads used to make our weighted blankets are very durable. They are machine washable and you can dry it in a dryer. You can also dry them outside in the sun or inside (air dry). The fabric is durable and should stand up well to multiple washing/drying.