We are seeking a highly curious, creative, and motivated Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Intern with a strong eye for social media trends to help us build and grow our online and social presence. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a fast-growth startup. The Influencer and Affiliate Marketing Intern will assist in the development and execution of our brand’s digital marketing strategy, with a strong focus on engagement and growth. Applicants should be comfortable taking direction from other team members, and should also expect to take the initiative to learn about current and emerging digital trends.
This role will work to support our Digital Marketing team and will assist in the development of our digital marketing, and social marketing strategies. This is a part-time internship (15-20 hours/week) and requires a minimum commitment of 3 months. College students preferred.
- Assist the Digital team in maintaining and growing our social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Conduct research & outreach for influencer and affiliate marketing; reach out to influencers and publishers
- Partner with new affiliates, review and approve applications, and cultivate relationships with existing ones
- Execute strategy for social and affiliate marketing channels according to business KPIs and YOY growth goals
- Create reports and documents that track and provide critical feedback regarding the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, activities, and promotions
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights, and emerging media, content, and marketing technologies
- You have an understanding of social media, with a pulse on industry trends
- You’re self-motivated, you crave ownership, and you’re a strategic thinker who wants to bring fresh, innovative ideas to life
- Positive attitude and adaptable working style with an entrepreneurial mindset. This is a very hands-on role; you must be able to learn quickly, listen deeply, ask good questions, and demonstrate exceptional follow-through and initiative.
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in open conversations and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Deep interest in home, design, and lifestyle content and knowledge of key brands and influencers
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related studies preferred
- Part-time availability (15-20 hours a week)